Save money on your lessons.
Get on the road with Frimley Driving School by taking advantage of some fantastic offers.
First 4 hours for £80.00 or First 10 hours for £200 - Introductory offer
Your first 4 hours of learner lessons (2 x 2 hour lessons) for £80.00, saving you £25.00 or your first 10 hours of learner lessons (5 x 2 hour lessons) for £200 saving you £50. Standard lesson prices apply after this initial purchase. This offer is for new Learner customers only and can not be combined with any other offer or used for the purpose of taking a DVSA practical test.
Normal Lesson Price - £55.00
A normal 2 hour lesson with Frimley Driving School is £55.00. Lessons can be booked as 2 hourly slots or can be prepaid as part of our block booking offers (detailed below)
Frimley Driving School offers the following savings on prepaid block bookings:
- 10 hours prepaid lessons for the price of £250.00 - saving you £25.00
- 20 hours prepaid lessons for the price of £500.00 - saving you £50.00
Student*/NHS/Military Families offers
As a Student, NHS medical staff or Military Family member, you'll be entitled to the following discounts:
*Student offer subject to the production of a valid NUS card.
- A normal 2 hour lesson for the price of £50.00 - saving you £5.00
- 10 hours prepaid lessons for the price of £235.00 - saving you £40.00
- 20 hours prepaid lessons for the price of £470.00 - saving you £80.00
Has it been a while since you last drove a car? Just passed but still a little unsure about certain aspects of driving? Perhaps it's motorway or night driving? Then a refresher course would be perfect for you.
As a Frimley Driving School Learner you will benefit from:
- 2 hour Motorway/Refresher lesson for the price of £55.00
Terms of offers and discounts
- A friendly and professional instructor
- Help with theory and pracital training
- Block booking discounts
- Access to fantastic offers and promotions
Lesson prices are fixed and can not be negotiated under any terms. Frimley Driving School reserves the right to amend, change or withdraw offers at any time. Introductory offers are only available to new customers. At the time of writing, offers are avaiable in all covered areas.